[Tuolin Tech Ceramic Fiber Knowledge] Listen to Tuolin to analyze the difference and use of ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth
7/6/2020 11:12:52 AM
"We want to purchase soft and lightweight refractory insulation materials, mainly for high temperature insulation, but do not want to use ceramic fiber blankets as bulky materials. Someone recommended me ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth; we want to know more clearly about ceramic fibers. Can the technicians of your company explain the difference between paper and ceramic fiber cloth?"
A few days ago our reception staff forwarded such a message to the technical department. I have sorted it out briefly, hoping to help customers who have this confusion. At the same time, we hope that the end users of Tuolin ceramic fiber materials can provide us with better suggestions in combination with practical applications. Tianjin Tuolin invites you to share and bring good things to everyone, together supporting the blue sky in the field of thermal insulation.
Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are both refractory and thermal insulation materials, which can be used for thermal insulation. How should the difference between the two be distinguished? The difference between products is mainly in their own materials and structural functions, so how can they be better distinguished?
1. Appearance: Ceramic fiber cloth has obvious grid shape, ceramic fiber paper is few, or even no grid shape.
2. Density: The density of ceramic fiber cloth is greater than that of ceramic fiber paper.
3. Thickness: The thinnest ceramic fiber paper can be 0.5mm, and the thinnest ceramic fiber cloth is 1.5mm.
4. Standing upright: ceramic fiber paper can be placed on a mold and stand up like A4 paper in our lives. Ceramic fiber cloth, like the cloth used in our lives, is soft and does not stand upright.
5. Tear resistance: The toughness of ceramic fiber paper is not as good as that of ceramic fiber cloth.
Ceramic fiber paper and ceramic fiber cloth are both refractory and thermal insulation materials that can be used for thermal insulation. However, each product has its own characteristics and applicability. We hope that all customers and friends can choose the correct product according to their actual needs. If you have any needs, you can consult us. Especially if you are interested in "ceramic fiber cloth", you can learn more about our Tianjin Tuolin Technology Co., Ltd. We have been based in the industry for more than ten years, focusing on providing 400"C-1600'C high temperature insulation, fire resistance, Insulation materials. Products include ceramic fiber cloth, ceramic fiber tape, ceramic fiber braided ropes and other bio soluble fiber textiles products. The products are exported to more than 30 countries and have a good reputation all over the world.